- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- When Should I Get My Septic System Repaired?
Your septic system goes underground, so it can be easy to overlook any problems it’s experiencing. But that doesn’t mean its problems aren’t serious, nor does it mean that you can’t detect problems with your septic tank…Read More
- What Causes My Septic System To Back Up?
You might know the most common sign of septic system problems: the presence of wastewater in your home or yard. But do you know the reasons why your septic system is failing…Read More